Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

*MINT* Ibanez SR765 MIJ 5-string bass for sale

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by 555, Jul 18, 2004.

1. 555

Jun 21, 2003
    U.K
    Only had this bass for around a month, still have original receipt, manuals and tools that came with this bass.

Bass colour is in Jade Metallic and is in Mint condition. Rare and discontinued made in Japan bass and produced in 2003.

Reason for selling is because i am not that much of a 5 string bass player, most of the days i stick with my SX 4-string jazz bass so this bass is pretty much useless to me, rarely played compared to my 4 stringer.

The bass is fitted with Elite strings that are included.
    It is an active 2-band EQ (treble and bass) bass with a 9-volt battery that has a compartment at the back of the bass to change it (has not been changed since i purchased the bass)

If you want pictures, i will take them and post them on this thread but i only have a webcam so quality won't be as good as compared to a digital camera.

Here's a picture from the ibanez site:

[​IMG]

I would sell this bass for £350, i bought it £410 brand new.

Can either come to my address to pick the bass up or i can send it £20 parcel force.

UK only please!

If you want to e-mail for further info, e-mail me at syxxthmunky@aol.com

Thanks for looking! :D

2. 555

Jun 21, 2003
    U.K
    Price was £350, now has lowered to £300 (Will only go as low as £300)

Anyone interested? I'd really love to sell this bass in order to get maybe a Schecter CV-4 :(

3. 555

Jun 21, 2003
    U.K
    bump

4. 555

Jun 21, 2003
    U.K
    Will accept trade for an ESP B105/B155 5-string bass plus £100 trade in.

5. 555

Jun 21, 2003
    U.K
    Bump

I also forgot to add the bass is still under a one year warranty, i still have the receipt so you can claim the warranty if anything happens to the bass.

6. 555

Jun 21, 2003
    U.K
    bump!