1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Mint Lakland 55-94 DLX Honey Burst Flame Top

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by bslayton, Jul 19, 2016.

1. bslayton

bslayton Boogie Bri Supporting Member

Sep 25, 2008
    Hudsonville, MI
    Price:
    Strings:
    This is a MINT and perfect Lakland 55-94. This was a color picked out by John P himself and it is a beauty. The bass is perfectly set-up and the tone is ripe with the growl that you want!

The feature on this bass that I love the most is the gun oil neck finish. Your hand glides across the neck. The smoothest I have ever felt in my 38 years of playing. It is a premium instrument and has been treated as such, with love and respect.

Specs:

Flame Maple Top- Honey Burst
    Swamp Ash body
    Birds eye maple finger board
    LH3 electronics
    Gun Oil finish neck
    Dunlap Straploks
    Gator ultra-light case

Attached Files:

Fred312b and jmain like this.
  2. jmain

jmain Oo, Uhn't uh, Yes! Supporting Member

Apr 23, 2005
    Alexandria, VA
    Man, that is just gorgeous! I believe the finish is Amber and not Honeyburst. Either way, a beauty.

3. bslayton

bslayton Boogie Bri Supporting Member

Sep 25, 2008
    Hudsonville, MI
    Hi and thanks. The finish is very close to the amber but it is a honey burst. It's very subtle though.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 10, 2021