1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Mint -Like New Lakland 4-94 Dan Lakin Era Teal Green Metallic .....

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by peteybass, May 22, 2016.

1. peteybass

peteybass

Feb 26, 2008
    Roseville, CA
    Price:
    $1800
    Strings:
    Nearly Mint Like New 2006 Dan Lakin Era 4-94 Bass. Would be considered dead mint other than a small scratch on the bridge and a few really tiny dimples hard to see or photograph. Beautiful Teal Green Metallic W/Matching Headstock. Ships in a brand new SKB contoured TSA type case or a new ProTec Contego Soft Case for $25 more.

Plays and sounds fantastic with extra low action and one of the best necks you will ever play. Recently professionally set up, frets & body polished, neck treatment, fretboard conditioned, new battery and DR Sunbeams 45-105. Dunlop straplocks and right at 9 lbs. Neck and frets like new...

At one point this was sent to Lakland directly to have the new upgraded LH USA Pickups and Preamp installed. A beautifully crafted bass. Purchased a new set of Bartolini pickups (thanks uptown) but ended up really liking the LH Pre and pickups so never touched the pickups or electronics.

Still trying my best to get down to one or two basses and could use the money and this is currently my best bass. This will make someone very happy that isn't afraid to actually play it and not just rub it with a cloth :) I buy these high end basses and am afraid to ding or scratch them...

Shipped Fedex Insured CONUS PayPal OK $1,800

Link to specs and color:

Welcome to Lakland

Thanks and will keep this if my Skyline 44-02 sells first.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 1, 2016
    funk7856, GregC and Jeppe Olsen like this.
  2. Type-55

Type-55 Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2000
    Michigan
    These are outstanding instruments. One of the best necks ever.

Matt R and peteybass like this.
  3. peteybass

peteybass

Feb 26, 2008
    Roseville, CA
    Still available.

4. These basses are amazing. I just picked one up last week and I can't believe how well built they are. Total steal for $1800.

peteybass likes this.
  5. Quadzilla

Quadzilla Supporting Member

I'd be ALL over this if it were within my current bass budget. Sadly, it's about double of what I can spend on one right now... :-( GLWTS!!!!

peteybass likes this.
  6. spufman

spufman

Feb 7, 2005
    Central CT
    Bump for this beauty. I'm diggin' my '98, recently bought here. Great basses!

peteybass likes this.