SOLD MINT Sire V7 5 String Jazz Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by tondogg162, Oct 11, 2016.

1. tondogg162

tondogg162

Aug 23, 2012
    Price:
    Strings:
    Hey guys I'm selling my MINT condition Sire V7 that I bought about 8 months ago. It is the more expensive (but slightly heavier) swamp ash body with maple fretboard. There are a couple tiny belt buck scratches (~1cm long) on the back but besides that, there are no marks or imperfections anywhere. I just put a brand new pair of DR HiBeam strings on it. Will ship in the super nice Sire gig back that the bass came with. If you've never played a Sire, they are an incredible bass for the money. From personal experience, I think the sound is on par with any Sadowsky or Fender jazz bass that I've played. The only trades that I would consider are the new Sire M7 in 5 string or a 4 string passive jazz bass. Other than that, I'm looking for a straight sale. I'm more than happy to take any more pictures or answer any questions. Please contact me via PM. Thank you for looking!

Some quick specs:
    - 20 frets
    - 5 string
    - ~10.5lbs
    - Knobs: Master Volume/Master Tone, Pickup Pan, Treble, Stacked Mid Frequency Sweep/Boost or Cut, Bass Cut/Boost
    - Active/Passive switch
    - Is a slap beast!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 12, 2016
  2. tondogg162

tondogg162

Aug 23, 2012
    Sold!

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 17, 2021