1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Minty Mesa Bass Prodigy

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by speyer, Jul 26, 2016.

1. speyer

speyer Supporting Member

Price:
    Price reduced to $1100 shipped!

Well folks, time to let go of my beloved prodigy. I need to free up some cash to fund other things and I've decided that my D-800 is 'close enough' in tone to the prodigy to allow me to let go of this for now.

I bought this head pre-order from L&M and received the first one that hit Vancouver. It's serial #BP-000047 and has seen a couple years of trouble free use at home, practice studio and the handful of gigs it's been out on. Totally babied... It has 3 years left on the transferable warranty and comes shipped to your door with manual, slip cover, foot switch w/ cable. I have changed the chassis LED's to a rich amber color that just looks great IMO. Has brand new JJ's in the Pre and the Original Mesa power tubes.

Looking to get $1175 shipped CONUS for this mint condition specimen.

PM me for shipping inquiries within Canada and yes I am open to offers.

IMG_0070.jpg

Last edited: Aug 5, 2016
    kittywithabanjo likes this.
  2. speyer

speyer Supporting Member

Killer amp folks! Open to offers. No trades please. Thx

3. speyer

speyer Supporting Member

If this one is too much $$$ for ya.. I've got two all tube Ashdown heads up for grabs in the Classifieds as well.

keep the offers coming!

4. speyer

speyer Supporting Member

$1175 shipped!! Don't forget this comes with the footpedal :thumbsup:

5. speyer

speyer Supporting Member

FIRESALE!!

I'm willing to let this go for $1100 shipped!!

This is a great deal on a great amp!

Last edited: Aug 11, 2016
  6. speyer

speyer Supporting Member

SOLD.

7. speyer

speyer Supporting Member

There will be another Prodigy in my future! TOP NOTCH AMP.

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 3, 2021