1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Minty Phil Jones Briefcase

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by CQBASS, Mar 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CQBASS

CQBASS

Dec 1, 2004
    Asheville NC
    You all know it, this one was purchased from a fellow TBer and is in perfect working order. It's the one with the custom green cover from last year. It's the best upright amp I've ever used, and makes just such a killer hi-fi practice and recording amp. I totally love this amp, but unfortunately brain surgery in 5 weeks in causing me to thin down some gear to help with the medical bills and living expenses since I can't really gig until I recover from the surgery. I fully intend on buying another one when all this is over and I can gig out regularly again. $400 + shipping from zip code 28730. It has a cool custom green case and not a scratch on it. Like I said, as soon as I'm recovered from my surgery, I'm buying another one of these because I love it. Will be packed up and shipped nice and safe. please pm me with any questions. paypal only. Thanks for looking. Chris. Here's a couple of not so great pics from my phone. Cheers.

Attached Files:

2. steamthief

steamthief

Jan 25, 2006
    Mentone Beach
    Good luck and God Bless with your surgery. Bump for a great deal.

3. Zombbg4

Zombbg4

Jul 15, 2008
    Olympia,Wa
    Bump for the most killer practice amp out there. I'd have kept mine if I didn't need to go bigger. I'll be buying another when I have the cash, they're sweet.

4. naturalkinds

naturalkinds

Jan 22, 2009
    Savannah, GA
    Is the tolex on the combo green, or does it have a separate case? If the latter, could you photograph it?

5. PM sent...:hyper:

6. CQBASS

CQBASS

Dec 1, 2004
    Asheville NC
    Hi, it's the standard black briefcase, just the cover is a forest green color. Here's a pic. It's greener than it looks in the pic, but my camera is broken so I'm reduced to phone photos.

Attached Files:

7. Payment sent.............

8. CQBASS

CQBASS

Dec 1, 2004
    Asheville NC
    SOLD!!! Thanks again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.