Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Minty Whappo Jr.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by spiritbass, Dec 6, 2005.

1. spiritbass

spiritbass Supporting Member

Jun 9, 2004
    Ashland, MO
    I've gotten serious enjoyment everytime I've plugged into this one! Brother Adrian G. broke it in for me around Vegas but it's been parked in one place since I've had it. This model has level controls for the mid & tweets. One neo & one standard magnet woofer. Reason for selling: my SPL needs are not going to be near as great for the forseeable future. Prices include the heavy-duty padded cover, pop-out castors, and lots of bubble-wrap for protection in transit :) Impedance = Four ohms. No holds or trades, please. Payment by postal money order or check = $850, PayPal = $875 (lower 48 only). This could be by YOUR tree...
    [​IMG]

2. spiritbass

Jun 9, 2004
    Ashland, MO
    I guess you could find a sweeter deal somewhere if you waited long enough...maybe. I'm willing to wait for the right buyer :D

Ken

3. gruuv

gruuv

Jan 23, 2004
    Tennessee
    You can't imagine the pain I'm in. Got to play a Stew 2.1/Kern rig through one of these several years back and :eek: This is a monster that I wish I had the cabbage for right about now.

:crying: Bump

4. lol, notice how he doesn't say "This could be UNDER you tree" :D

I also wish I had the "cabbage" (?) for this baby.

5. spiritbass

Jun 9, 2004
    Ashland, MO
    Well, if you lopped off most of the lower branches...
    Sorry for the GAS inflammation :crying: Most funds are not flowing for bass gear this time of year. I didn't expect this to move right away. Someone's going to have a 'groovy grin eventually...

Ken

6. spiritbass

Jun 9, 2004
    Ashland, MO
    To the gentleman in Madison, soon to be getting an accu-grin. :) My thanks to all who inquired!

Peace,
    Ken

7. DEVILMAN

DEVILMAN

Nov 24, 2001
    New York,NY
    OT: Why the heck is your fish tank on the floor?!?...

~S~