Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Misc Bass stuff to trade (effects, amps, rack goodies, etc)

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by CzarMike, Mar 13, 2004.

1. This is my list of misc bass stuff I'd like to trade away:

Rastop Designs Bass Distortion & EQ Pedal: Made by hand of very high-quality components, sold at rastopdesigns.com for $180. Mine is 100% mint & comes with the AC Adaptor.

"Acoustic 106" 2x15 Cabinet: From the 70's, loaded with one factory "silver center" speaker & one brand new legacy speaker. Pretty heavy, sounds great, has tears on outer covering. Serial #Y4687

Empty "Traynor TS-215" 2x15 Cabinet: Matches a 70's ts-50b amp, in superb condition. If you really want me to, I could put the speakers from the Acoustic in this cab. This cab is incredibly lightweight for its size.

SKB 8-space Rack Case: Great condition, I'd include all screws & mounting hardware.

Sabine RT-1601 Rack Tuner: Works excellent, although only the rear input works, but that is typically the only one you use in a rack setup.

Furman RP-8 Rack Power Supply: great condition

X-Audio 1x18 Cab: Excellent condition & whatnot, just not my thing at all

I'm looking mainly for a pedal tuner (preferably arion), misc g****r & bass effects (vintage or purely analog stuff only), an EMPTY 2x12 Cabinet (g****r or bass), or just throw some ideas my way. Don't be expecting me to go and be ripped off though, I bought most of this stuff through ebay, so I have an excellent idea of fair market value, and will be trying to trade equally.

Rawk on,
    Mike Schaefer

2. jim primate

jim primate bass guitarist.

oooh! i want that ts50b! check your pm's!

3. The TS50B is yours!

4. Any one else interested? I'll give everything a week or so before ebay.

5. BillyB_from_LZ

BillyB_from_LZ Supporting Member

Sep 7, 2000
    Chicago
    I sent you an email about the Acoustic 2x15...

6. Nightbass

Nightbass

May 1, 2001
    Seattle, WA
  7. Billy, you've got mail.

Nightbass: The Traynor 2x15 is the TS-215. I don't have the measurements handy, I'll try to go get them later tonight.