Misc Bass stuff to trade (effects, amps, rack goodies, etc)

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by CzarMike, Mar 13, 2004.

1. This is my list of misc bass stuff I'd like to trade away:

Rastop Designs Bass Distortion & EQ Pedal: Made by hand of very high-quality components, sold at rastopdesigns.com for $180. Mine is 100% mint & comes with the AC Adaptor.

"Acoustic 106" 2x15 Cabinet: From the 70's, loaded with one factory "silver center" speaker & one brand new legacy speaker. Pretty heavy, sounds great, has tears on outer covering. Serial #Y4687

Empty "Traynor TS-215" 2x15 Cabinet: Matches a 70's ts-50b amp, in superb condition. If you really want me to, I could put the speakers from the Acoustic in this cab. This cab is incredibly lightweight for its size.

SKB 8-space Rack Case: Great condition, I'd include all screws & mounting hardware.

Sabine RT-1601 Rack Tuner: Works excellent, although only the rear input works, but that is typically the only one you use in a rack setup.

Furman RP-8 Rack Power Supply: great condition

X-Audio 1x18 Cab: Excellent condition & whatnot, just not my thing at all

I'm looking mainly for a pedal tuner (preferably arion), misc g****r & bass effects (vintage or purely analog stuff only), an EMPTY 2x12 Cabinet (g****r or bass), or just throw some ideas my way. Don't be expecting me to go and be ripped off though, I bought most of this stuff through ebay, so I have an excellent idea of fair market value, and will be trying to trade equally.

Rawk on,
    Mike Schaefer
  2. jim primate

jim primate bass guitarist.

oooh! i want that ts50b! check your pm's!
  3. Any one else interested? I'll give everything a week or so before ebay.
  4. BillyB_from_LZ

BillyB_from_LZ Supporting Member

Sep 7, 2000
    I sent you an email about the Acoustic 2x15...
  5. Nightbass

May 1, 2001
    Seattle, WA
  6. Billy, you've got mail.

Nightbass: The Traynor 2x15 is the TS-215. I don't have the measurements handy, I'll try to go get them later tonight.