1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Misc electronics kit: resistors, caps, etc.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by PluckyThump, Aug 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PluckyThump

PluckyThump

Jan 4, 2008
    The Hammer
    I cleaned out my storage locker and found this electronics kit from college. It is about 20 years old. There are a bunch of resistors, some capacitors, pots, 3 red LEDs, three ICs, a few other bits that I can't identify (I dropped out of electronics class :rollno:) and one of those practice-board things. No idea if any of the stuff works but I didn't use it for very long. Comes with the carry case pictured.

The ICs are: M74LS04P, SN74LS08N, F 74S00PC (maybe, it's hard to read)

None of this stuff is specific to musical instruments but maybe a pedal builder or preamp maker out there could use it, rather than me just throwing it in the garbage.

I don't know what to ask for it but I need the shipping covered. Let's say $30 but I'm only guessing, I haven't picked out a shipping box for it yet. PM me your postal code and we can go from there. I'm in Canada. Paypal okay.

2. PluckyThump

PluckyThump

Jan 4, 2008
    The Hammer
    Sold!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.