Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Misc. Fender and Gibson/Epiphone Parts For Adoption

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by TheLarch, Jun 3, 2003.

1. TheLarch

TheLarch Supporting Member

Howdy!

I have been given the orders by my wife to clean up my workspace so I'm selling off some odds and ends that could use a good home.

Pair of Jazz pickups (neck and bridge) from a 1990 CIJ Fender Jazz. Lots of wire attached and look practically brand new.

$20.00 for the pair

Epiphone Jack Casady 3-point bridge in great shape. I believe that this bridge is interchangeable with all Gibson/Epiphone products that use the 3-point bridge. I even have extra intonation screws. The actual body mounts/screws aren't included - just the bridge/saddles/intonation screws (plus extra set).

$30.00

Epiphone Schaller-style tuners in great shape. Good, solid workman-like tuners. All screws and the ferrules are included.

$20.00

Buyer will be responsible for shipping on all items but I'll use the most reasonable route or the one that you'd prefer and I NEVER pad the cost with Bulls**t "handling" or "packaging" charges.

All prices are negotiable and I can take photos if you'd like.

Thanks!

Stephen

2. TheLarch

bumpity-bump-bump

3. What does CIJ stand for?

4. TheLarch

"Crafted In Japan"

5. Skorzen

Skorzen

Mar 15, 2002
    Springfield MA
    do you still have the brudges? what colors are they?

6. TheLarch

All of the bridges are your basic tried, trusty and true chrome.

7. TheLarch

Hey Permagrin - PM sent!

8. TheLarch

One Fender bridge has sold and I still have its nicer looking twin, as well as all other items still available.

9. TheLarch

Skorzen - PM back at you!

10. TheLarch

Both Fender Bridges are sold!

Thanks Permagrin and Skorzen!

11. TheLarch

Hey Basstrader - PM sent!