Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Misc MIM Precision parts (hardware/electronics)

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by dabshire, Jul 16, 2004.

1. dabshire

dabshire

Dec 15, 2002
    McKinney, TX
    Have some Fender MIM Precision bass parts laying around from a project I will never finish, and I thought someone might need some parts for their project:

MIM P-bass pickguard (white) with all the electronics on it (pickups, pots, knobs, etc...). This is the MIM pickguard with the MIM electronics, and the white knobs (say "volume" and "Tone" on them)

MIM P-Bass bridge and neckplate - regular Mexican 4 string bridge, and 4 screw neckplate.

MIM P-bass tuners - The "elephant ear" tuners. One of them is missing the little round metal part that goes on the front of the headstock (on the edge of the hole), but I think it's just for looks, because the tuner itself still works.

I will sell it all together for $60 shipped, or make me an offer for individual parts.

Don

2. dabshire

dabshire

Dec 15, 2002
    McKinney, TX
    Ok how about $40 shipped for all of it?