Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Misc Parts and Effects

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by lustreking, Feb 22, 2004.

1. I'm cleaning out the closet to save money for a project. Anyway, here's a bunch of stuff I don't get enough use out of, so it's time to let it go. I'm having trouble locating the memory card to my digital camera, but hopefully I'll find it and post pictures soon. Anyway, make me an offer I can't refuse ;)

Seymour Duncan AJJ-1 Active Eq Pickups for Jazz basses
    These pickups are from the late 80s or early 90s I'm told. They have three dip switches on the face of each pickup that control the eq for each pickup. They have a very powerful output and have a lot of sonic diversity, but as it turns out, I really prefer vintage passive sound. They look perfect and include all wiring (and pots and output jack), the original box, and instruction manual.
    Pickups Picture

Nady CX-2213 2-way stereo, 3-way mono, Active Crossover
    Sold!

ACM Audio PC-8L Power Center
    Sold!

SKB PS-25 Powered Pedalboard
    Powers up to 6 9-volt pedals, has 2 signal loops, and has a padded carrying case. It's in excellent condition, however the original power supply was lost, but the Radio Shack replacement works perfectly.

DOD FX-25
    Some people swear by them, some swear at them. This is the old one. The old old one with the non-metallic green paint. It's in excellent condtion considering it's age. It does come with the battery door which is often missing from old DOD pedals.
    Pedals Picture

ARION Stage Tuner HU-8500
    I recently replaced this tuner pedal with a Korg rackmount unit. It's very similar to the Boss pedal, but unfortunately it's not chromatic, it only tunes to A,B,D,E,G but handles the low B quickly. It has velcro on the bottom and includes the original box. Good condition.
    Pedals Picture

EH Big Muff (Russian)
    The black one. Hardly used, in very good condition.
    Pedals Picture

Dunlop Straplocks, Chrome
    These came with a used bass I bought, but I prefer Schallers. Includes the locks, buttons, and screws.

Fender Standard Bridge and Tuners
    From a 95 Jazz bass. Good condition. No screws included.
    Parts Picture

Thanks for looking,

Steve
    check my ebay feedback under lustreking2k

2. Beav

Beav Graphics Whore

Jul 17, 2003
    Middle Tennessee
    Designer: Beav's Graphics
    How much for the big muff?

3. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    beav.....here is your answer:

Check PrePal if you want to know what it is worth.

lustreking........PM sent.

-Mike

4. Bump.

I've finally gotten my card reader to work so I've added the pictures.

The crossover, power conditioner, and straplocks have tentatively been sold

-Steve

5. K-Frog

K-Frog

Feb 6, 2002
    Camden, AR, USA
    Steve, I haven't checked my work email yet for your reply on how to pay for the ACM and Nady, but I'm going to check it now.

Thanks, K

6. Bump!

The Power Conditioner and Crossover have been sold!

-S

7. PM sent on SKB PS-25 Powered Pedalboard

8. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001