1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Misc. Parts (P-Bass pickguards, J pickup, knobs)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by SuperDuck, Dec 2, 2006.

1. SuperDuck

SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    Wisconsin
    I'm cleaning out the parts drawer and getting rid of some stuff I don't need anymore. Shipping is included to the continental US only. I have:

2 P-Bass pickguards. The first is a white 'guard off of my Fender Highway 1. It has some foil shielding on the back above the control cavity and around the pickup. $20 shipped

The second would best be described as "aged pearloid". I bought this for the same Fender but ended up going with a tortoise shell guard instead. $25 shipped

One set black knobs for a jazz bass, Vol-Vol-Tone. These are the push-on kind and came off of a MIM Jazz. $5 shipped

One pickup from an SX jazz bass. This is a single coil pickup from the bridge position. $15 shipped

PICT0035-1.
    PICT0038.

2. SuperDuck

SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    Wisconsin
    Bump back to the top! Someone needs cheap parts, I know it!