1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Missing battery hookup on a SGC "Bass Collection" SB301

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by biohazed, Aug 4, 2012.

1. biohazed

biohazed

Aug 31, 2008
    Philadelphia, PA
    OK when I recieved my SB301 it was missing the wiring for the bettery, It is obviously an active setup but has no wiring for it... The only spots I can find that may have something hooked to it is one of the connections to the jack and the middle pin on the "output" side of the board. I really could use some help, I don't want to hook the 9v wiring up wrong and fry out the electronics or pickups, or damage my amp for that matter (anything is possible), so :help:

I attached a Pic of inside the cavity so as best as I can get it so we can be on the same page.

Attached Files:

2. biohazed

biohazed

Aug 31, 2008
    Philadelphia, PA
    *bump* anyone help if not I gotta send it into the shop which I really don't want to do

3. biohazed

biohazed

Aug 31, 2008
    Philadelphia, PA
    well nevermind, apparently I am missing a board and one of my pots is busted nd the shop wants $150 to fix it .. I think I'm gonna do all new pickups and electronics in it .... (would end up being cheaper)