Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

missy needs help

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by missy51633, Oct 27, 2003.

1. missy51633

missy51633

Oct 20, 2003
    vincennes
    i need the bass chords for John c mellancamp's )hurts so good ),,,and for bruce springstein's ( pink cadillac),,,,any know where i can get then,,,i have been all over the sites from a to z looking for them and believe you me you can find the lyrics but no guitar or bass chords..
    anybody got any ideas need them for saturday night
    thanks missy

2. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    I think both of these songs are just simple I-IV-V, more or less. Just put on the CD, find the first note, then the other two. These are really easy for bass. They're great to start developing your ear.

3. missy51633

missy51633

Oct 20, 2003
    vincennes
    yes i want thank munjibunga and also Mcrelly for taking the time yo help me with the bass tabs/chords and to explain it a little more i work so much that i forgot ,,yes ,,,forgot the riffs,nut minute i saw them just like clockwork they were back at fingertips
    i forgot to also say that i play gospel music for different places but the growling bass and the type 60s to even 90s rock bass is still first love
    and no where on the web can anyone find such a great,great bunch of guys and girls that play the great bass also play stand up bass,havent for while but play it
    i thank you so much and this web site for letting one little insignificant bass player talk and see the works and thoughs of others
    thank you again
    missy51633