1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Miura MB-2 5 String (Sage Green with Flamed Maple Board) $200 price drop!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by funkyfretless, Oct 3, 2018.

1. funkyfretless

funkyfretless

Jan 15, 2006
    Atlanta, Ga
    Price:
    Strings:
    Hello all,

NOW $2,100.00!!!!

This bass kicks! I'm a full time professional musician, and this instrument can handle any genre or style of bass playing. It also looks amazing beautiful. The fingerboard is roasted and the frets glow in the dark on a dark stage... the EQ and pickups are Aguilar (I'm endorsed by Aguilar) and even if I wasn't, I would tell you how powerful the EQ and tone if of their pickup/preamp combos are.

The bass is very fast and really growls when you dig in. The bass tone is very focused and does not get lost in a mix. It sits so so so well in it. Neck is maple and body is alder. I've got the spec sheet that I will include as well.

Specs:
    Body - alder
    Neck - flame roasted maple (with glow dot inlays)
    Pickup - Aguilar big singles
    Preamp - Aguilar
    Weight - 8.8 lbs

I'm only selling it because I'm in need of capital at the moment unfortunately.

I bought this bass for $3,200.00. There are some nicks on it because I'm a working musician. I've taken pics of the spots in question. I've also attached a pic of the bass's frets when they glow in a dark room. That's honestly one of the coolest features I've ever seen :)

The bass also comes with a Mono gig bag, which IMO, is one of the best gig bags out today! I also changed the knobs (they were all originally silver "p bass" knobs). I'll include them in the sale as well if you'd prefer those. Also, pictures are not included :)

Thanks for looking!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 18, 2018
  2. That is such a beauty...

funkyfretless likes this.
  3. funkyfretless

funkyfretless

Jan 15, 2006
    Atlanta, Ga
    MycooLeeyun likes this.
  4. funkyfretless

funkyfretless

Jan 15, 2006
    Atlanta, Ga
    Bass weighs 8.8 lbs on the bathroom scale!

Also body is alder.

5. funkyfretless

funkyfretless

Jan 15, 2006
    Atlanta, Ga
    Price drop to $2,200.00

Last edited: Oct 25, 2018
  6. Bass Hida

Bass Hida

Sep 1, 2018
    That bass is gorgeous! I've gotta say though, using cute baby pictures to sell the bass is cheating. :p

funkyfretless likes this.
  7. funkyfretless

funkyfretless

Jan 15, 2006
    Atlanta, Ga
    price lowered one more time... really need to sell this unfortunately...

8. funkyfretless

funkyfretless

Jan 15, 2006
    Atlanta, Ga
    sold pending payment!

triplebass92 likes this.