1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Mixed set Spiro Weichs/ LaBella Goldentones

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Bass Amps, Strings, & Accessories' started by KUNGfuSHERIFF, Mar 28, 2015.

1. Price:
    So I'm back to my old set of Spiro Reds (surprise!) and this Spiro Weich E&A and LaBella Goldentone D&G set needs a new home.

I got them from Clarkybass last fall and had the Spiro E&A on since then, but took the guts off after two months and replaced them with Red-O-Rays. All four are in excellent condition and are close to new. The pegbox-end silks of the Spiros are slightly frayed, but that's about the worst of it. Envelopes are included.

Looking for $180 shipped in the US, and international shipping is fine but will cost a little extra. PayPal is cool. Selling to fund some bow repairs, so I'm not interested in trades, and I'm not interested in splitting the set.

Thanks!

bluegrasscat likes this.
  2. Make-me-an-offer bump.

3. Buy me!

4. Sam Dingle

Sam Dingle Supporting Member

Aug 16, 2011
    New Orleans
    I can offer you $20 and a hug or the G string :p

KUNGfuSHERIFF likes this.
  5. Would you consider a trade for a brand new set of Spiro Mittels?

6. Quite possibly...I already have a backup set, but my string addiction is a stranger to logic and reason. I'll let these sit out there for a few days more and get back to you, if that's ok.

7. Yep, no hurry ;)

8. bluegrasscat

bluegrasscat

Aug 9, 2006
    SoCal
    Hi Kungfu.. i think i pm'd you.. about those strings... Thnx tad

9. Still available bump.

10. LouisF

LouisF Supporting Member

Apr 21, 2003
    Los Angeles, CA
    Hi,

I'm looking for a Spiro Weich A if you are willing to break up the set.

Thanks

Louis

11. Hi Louis,

I'd prefer not to so as not to get stuck with random bits and pieces. If I change my mind, you will be the first to know.

Thank you.

12. LouisF

LouisF Supporting Member

Apr 21, 2003
    Los Angeles, CA
    Not a problem. Thanks

Louis

13. Sam Dingle

Sam Dingle Supporting Member

Aug 16, 2011
    New Orleans
    If you do break the set I may be interested in the G