Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

MJ5150

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by tplyons, Sep 9, 2004.

1. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    Mike is the greatest guy I've ever dealt with. I trust him enough to ship without cash in my hand! And I may just do it! He's always willing to go the extra mile to make sure I feel good, and I certainly feel safe dealing with Mike.

A+ for Mike!

2. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
    Super cool cat, easy to seal with. Fair price, FAST shipping. I would reccomend to anyone.

3. WillPlay4Food

WillPlay4Food Now With More Metal! Staff Member Supporting Member

Apr 9, 2002
    Orbiting HQ
    A big +1 from me. Bought a used Spector 5 string from him and since he was going on vacation he had his sister Fed-Ex the bass AND leave me the tracking # in a PM.

Top notch service and I would definitely deal with him again.

4. Brendan

Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    Top dude. Timely responses, straight up cat, and a nice guy overall.

5. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    Sold him a snowboard, and I had problems shipping it, but he was very patient, and very cool. Super fast payment, and a very stand up guy. And a good guy to talk to.

6. KeithPas

KeithPas

May 16, 2000
    Poulsbo,Wa
    Mike is a good guy and I would do business with him in a heartbeat.

7. squarewave

squarewave Supporting Member

Jun 16, 2004
    Iowa City, Iowa USA
    Mike is a great buyer. He payed quickly, and answered emails and other correspondence quickly. Both of those things are great, but the best part about our transaction is that he is a great, trustworthy guy. Deal with Mike with total confidence.

8. Mike sold me a pdeal - made me a deal and met me for local exchange. Great guy cool product. Looking forward to checking out your jam, Mike!

9. HamOnTheCob

HamOnTheCob Jacob Moore Supporting Member

Nov 21, 2004
    Cambridge, Ohio, USA
    Endorsing Artist for Warwick Basses, Mesa Engineering, Joyo Technology, Dr. J Pedals, and Levy's Leathers
    Mike bought a rack case from me. Everything went great. Thanks bro.

Jake

10. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    Mike "The Man" sold me my very first Spector. We drew out the guidelines prior to the deal, and with only a few bumps on my end worked out very well! Mike's a great guy just to chat with, and even better dude to deal with! Why? I bought the bass off him, cool. Meanwhile, he made and sent me a harness to do the 9V to 18V upgrade on the preamp, along with battery clips, for no reason other than he could. If he's selling something you want, buy it! hehe, can't say much else really..

Ray

11. TheLarch

TheLarch Supporting Member

I concur with all of the great things said about Mike! Absolute A1 to deal with. Great communication, shipped quickly and extremely well protected, great amp head (Genz Benz GBE Series 2) and very fair price. What's not to love?

I'd gladly do business again with Mike!

12. Funkster

Funkster

Apr 6, 2000
    Wormtown, MA
    Excellent person, Mike is a stand up guy. Easy transaction and it was a pleasure to meet another cool TB'r.
    Pickups sound pissa!

13. Muzique Fann

Muzique Fann Howzit brah

Dec 8, 2003
    Kauai, HI
    Mike's a great guy to deal with. Ships on time, friendly communications - a classy TB'er.

14. TimBosby

TimBosby Gold Supporting Member

Dec 19, 2004
    Omaha, NE, USA
    I sent Mike a pickguard he wanted. He paid me right away and even paid a little more than I asked him to cover the Paypal fee even though I told him I had no problem eating that fee. He kept in touch continuously for one of the smoothest transactions ever. Thanks Mike!!

15. avatar 1x12, fast shipping, easy to deal with.

16. Fred312b

Fred312b What if I want to play jazz precisely? Supporting Member

Apr 23, 2002
    Chicago, IL
    bought my ipod for his son- nice guy, fast payment and good communication. i would not hesitate to do business with him again. :bassist:

17. jmain

jmain Oo, Uhn't uh, Yes! Supporting Member

Apr 23, 2005
    Alexandria, VA
    I bought a Mini-Q from Mike that he was selling as part of his efforts to raise money for his friends that were in a bad car wreck. Great effect, great shape, quick shipment; from a great guy.
    Thanks!