1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD MJT light relic Jazz body

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by XRYDER, Feb 23, 2016.

1. XRYDER

XRYDER Supporting Member

Dec 10, 2007
    Price:
    $300
    NOT an official Fender, this is a light relic Jazz body by MJT, who are well-known for their aftermarket Fender-style relic parts. PLEASE NOTE: the pickups have been sold separately, price is for body/hardware etc, but no pickups. Finished in fabulous Copper nitro, has some dings and light overall crazing of finish, and will continue to age nicely. Perfect for your next project! Body is loaded with all hardware: vintage style bridge, strap buttons, pick guard (your choice of tort, black or creme), control plate (vol/vol/tone) chrome Fender knobs). The neck pocket was sanded a fraction, as these bodies are noted for being a hair tight for American Fender necks. Will still fit MIJ necks and Warmoth; I've used various necks with this body, Warmoth and a USACG neck were fine, Allpart had a business card thickness gap. These bodies (unloaded) go for $400, and there's a wait period. I'm asking $300 shipped for the whole deal. (If you need tuners, I can include a set of US (not import) Hipshot Ultralites for $60

IMG_0138.JPG IMG_0139.JPG IMG_0151.JPG IMG_0153.JPG .

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 18, 2016
  2. That's lovely!
    I have a Musikraft neck with my mjt body and it's a very snug fit.

3. Isotonic

Isotonic

Oct 19, 2011
    Round Rock TX
    Payment sent for Lollar Pickups.

4. bmac314

bmac314 Supporting Member

Apr 2, 2015
    Louisiana
    PM'd