SOLD MJT Nitro Finished Fiesta Coral/Red P Bass Body - Alder/Relic'd

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by bassvirtuoso, Apr 18, 2017.

1. bassvirtuoso

bassvirtuoso My God, it's full of chrome! Gold Supporting Member

Feb 28, 2006
    Nebraska
    Price:
    MJT Nitro Finished Fiesta Coral/Red P Bass Body - Alder/Relic'd

This is an amazing looking body! I need to state that I am color-blind when it comes to shades, I can't really tell some apart. When I bought this it was listed as Fiesta Coral, but depending on the light, I think it could be considered Fiesta Red as well. I bought this from MJT to use on a new project, but funds have dried up and now I need to move this. I tried to photograph the color well and show the relic-ing, but I'm not good enough.

The body is made of Alder and weighs roughly 5 pounds on the dot. The body came relic'd like this and has finish checking mostly everywhere, along with nicks and scrapes around the edges of the body.

Contact me with any questions.

Price: $300 shipped to the CONUS

NO TRADES

IMG_20170418_143442266.jpg

IMG_20170418_143458382.jpg

IMG_20170418_143219832.jpg

2. matt thompson

matt thompson Supporting Member

Aug 18, 2005
    Chucktown
    The first 2 pics look more pure red than the last (which looks like fiesta red to me)

Any chance to get a few more pics? Maybe outside?

3. bassvirtuoso

bassvirtuoso My God, it's full of chrome! Gold Supporting Member

Feb 28, 2006
    Nebraska
    SOLD!

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 24, 2021