SOLD MJT Relic Jazz Bass Body - White Blonde - Lightweight (1 PIECE) Swamp Ash

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by The Bass Clef, Apr 24, 2019.

1. The Bass Clef

The Bass Clef is modulating in time. Gold Supporting Member

Nov 17, 2010
    Southern California
    Price:
    $349
    1EED4752-6304-4ADC-BEA7-B0EB13D9E798.jpeg

MJT Jazz Body

Beautiful relic 1-PIECE, lightweight swamp ash Jazz Bass Body in White Blonde nitro finish by Mark Jenny (MJT Guitars), aged to an awesome “off-white” color. Gorgeous grain pattern. Weighs 4 lbs. 12 oz., so it will make for a nice and light full bass (right at or below 9 lbs.). It has some very authentic looking relic’ing and finish checking throughout. ‘70s pickup spacing. Body is made in USA by Wildwood Mfg.

Comes with control/pickup cavity ground plates (which are wired and soldered to each other). I slightly widened the neck screw holes in the pocket (because the neck that I had on it that was pre-drilled and it didn’t quite line up perfectly, so it was easiest to just widen the holes a little) - They are all still completely covered by a neck plate. It will fit a standard 2.5” heel Fender neck perfectly snug with no shifting or gaps. Holes drilled for standard 11-hole vintage reissue pickguard, finger rest and chrome bridge & pickup covers.

$349 Shipped (USA)
    Paypal accepted.
    *I ship International to most countries - message me for a quote.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 24, 2019
    Funkinthetrunk likes this.
  2. Alan Ace Cooper

Alan Ace Cooper Supporting Member

Jan 6, 2004
    Northern Virginia, USA - 13 mi
    Endorsing artist: Devon Basses, DR Strings, EMG pickups, Bag End Cabs
    @bassmanc
    It's not blue, but same weight and 70s Jazz Bass (rear pickup) spacing!

3. Vyachslavovich

Vyachslavovich

Aug 8, 2016
    A thing of beauty. Would appreciate one of these in the UK my brother

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 15, 2021