SOLD MJT Relic Jazz Bass Body - White Blonde - Lightweight (1 PIECE) Swamp Ash

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by The Bass Clef, Apr 24, 2019.

1. The Bass Clef

The Bass Clef is modulating in time. Gold Supporting Member

Nov 17, 2010
    Southern California
    Price:
    $349
    1EED4752-6304-4ADC-BEA7-B0EB13D9E798.jpeg

MJT Jazz Body

Beautiful relic 1-PIECE, lightweight swamp ash Jazz Bass Body in White Blonde nitro finish by Mark Jenny (MJT Guitars), aged to an awesome “off-white” color. Gorgeous grain pattern. Weighs 4 lbs. 12 oz., so it will make for a nice and light full bass (right at or below 9 lbs.). It has some very authentic looking relic’ing and finish checking throughout. ‘70s pickup spacing. Body is made in USA by Wildwood Mfg.

Comes with control/pickup cavity ground plates (which are wired and soldered to each other). I slightly widened the neck screw holes in the pocket (because the neck that I had on it that was pre-drilled and it didn’t quite line up perfectly, so it was easiest to just widen the holes a little) - They are all still completely covered by a neck plate. It will fit a standard 2.5” heel Fender neck perfectly snug with no shifting or gaps. Holes drilled for standard 11-hole vintage reissue pickguard, finger rest and chrome bridge & pickup covers.

$349 Shipped (USA)
    Paypal accepted.
    *I ship International to most countries - message me for a quote.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 24, 2019
    Funkinthetrunk likes this.
  2. Alan Ace Cooper

Alan Ace Cooper Supporting Member

Jan 6, 2004
    Northern Virginia, USA - 13 mi
    Endorsing artist: Devon Basses, DR Strings, EMG pickups, Bag End Cabs
    @bassmanc
    It's not blue, but same weight and 70s Jazz Bass (rear pickup) spacing!

3. Vyachslavovich

Vyachslavovich

Aug 8, 2016
    A thing of beauty. Would appreciate one of these in the UK my brother