1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

MlP basses

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by salter, Oct 4, 2018.

Tags:
  1. salter

salter

Oct 4, 2018
    Russia
    Hello.

Sorry for my bad english. I am not a native speaker :)

So. Could somebody to dispel my doubts? I am looking for a bass with good price. About 2-3 thousand $ or €. So, i found MLP basses. Custom shop in hungury if i'm not mistaken. To be exact King dc 5 string.

There are no owners of this instrument in my country. People here using japan fender jb and p versions, peavey basses, maybe something else. What's more, i cant find any information on that on this website or anywhere else. Except youtube samples.

So. Is here somebody who owned that one? Or maybe used? How is that feels? Is it worth to byu? I am playing jazz and some kind of it.

Thanks in advance.

2. BruceWane

BruceWane

Oct 31, 2002
    Houston, TX
    I'm not familiar with that brand; but considering your location, thought you might want to know about and look at Maruszczyk basses in Poland. Top quality stuff, quite a few reviews both here and out there on the internet.

Maruszczyk Basses

murmur70 and salter like this.
  3. salter

salter

Oct 4, 2018
    Russia
    I have never heard about that. But it seems to be interesting. Sounds awesome. Its better to see it in a real life. Youtube and the real life are two completely different things as i learned).

Thanks a lot.

4. saabfender

saabfender Inactive

Jan 10, 2018
    Indianapolis
    I would never, ever spend that kind of money on a bass I hadn't played. Having said that, a visit to their website, looking at their stuff and listening to some clips, they seem worth the money.

MLPCustomBass Not my cup of tea but outstanding instruments from what I heard.

Copperhead likes this.
  5. Copperhead

Copperhead Still creakin' around. Supporting Member

Jul 29, 2018
    Tennessee
    Pretty impressive. Out of my league but sweet nonetheless.