1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

MM Bongo 4 String HH, Rolls burgundy, $850 shipped

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by funkycarnivore, Sep 14, 2004.

1. Hey guys, I've got my Bongo up for sale. A guy said he wanted it but then didn't, and that's the way it goes sometimes.

Anyway, this is a four string in Rolls burgundy finish with two humbuckers and a pearloid pickguard. Everything is as it should be except for the following cosmetic issues:
    * There's a scuff at the end of the headstock, and one small ding in the headstock finish.
    * There's also a crescent-shaped finish ding on the top edge of the bass, about the size of a nickel. The finish is still there--I guess maybe you could describe it as an "indentation".

Both can be seen in the pictures here:
    http://homepage.mac.com/f_carnivore/PhotoAlbum69.html
    Although it's a little difficult to see the ding in the top edge of the bass.

Everything else is as it should be. I'll include a gig bag and the shipping cost in the lower 48 states if you give me $850.