1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

MM jazz in sunburst- found some pics!!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by chris h, Feb 10, 2003.

1. chris h

chris h Guest

Jun 16, 2002
    Oxford, England
    Check out this picture, a marcus miller signature in sunburst. I spent ages looking, everyone had pictures of it in natural, but i think the sunburst looks great- makes the enlarged scratchplate look smaller. I dont normally like sunburst, but with the maple neck too...

Please attach pictures of your mm jazz basses everyone, so I need never trawl the web for so long again.

anyone have a pic of a white one? what about one with upgrades?

Cheers

2. That is a nice looking bass, but, then again sunburst is my favorite finish on any guitar.

Mike

3. pc

pc

Apr 4, 2000
    Montreal QC
    I just love the white inlays on maple. The sunburst with black pickguard too... hmmmm...

[​IMG]

4. Here's mine...

(achoo)(achoo)IT'S FOR SALE(achoo)(achoo)

;) ;)

5. Ha! Mine's the natural finish! Just like everyone else's... :spit:

6. Danny R.

Danny R. Supporting Member

:cool: Congrats. that bass is really cool looking, i bet it sounds great, i'm not a big fender fan, in fact i don't like fenders but just looking at that picture made me a fender believer:D í'll try to get one of those soon:bassist:

7. Danny R.

For sale:confused: how much do you want for the bass? (just the bass without the player:spit:) i really like that bass :bag:

8. Danny R.

Looks like this little face didn't do it's job:spit:

9. YOU HAVE BEEN PMed!!!

10. there are more screws on that pick gard then at the local hardwere store.