1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD MM 'Ray HH

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by bman, Mar 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bman

bman

Dec 4, 2000
    Sandown, N.H., USA
    Let's get to the point: I'm a dummy, and I buy basses on a complete whim without trying them out enough.

That said, I picked up this Stingray HH about six weeks ago. Played it while sitting on the couch a couple times - and that's it. It is brand new. It's beautiful, sounds great and plays flawlessly. It's just not me, I guess.

I'm just beyond the 30 day return date (my own fault) so I thought I'd see if any TBers were interested.

The main reason I'm getting rid of it so quickly: I think I just want to give a fretless a go.

Here's a look at the 'Ray:
    [​IMG]
    I paid about $1,300. I'm hoping for $1,100.
    It's got the HSC. I'd prefer to ship in the U.S.

I'm not a EB/MM expert by any means, so if you have any questions I'll do my best to answer them.

2. Cantstandsya

Cantstandsya Supporting Member

Jul 27, 2001
    Fontana, CA
    Trades?

3. bman

bman

Dec 4, 2000
    Sandown, N.H., USA
    I don't really have anything in mind. I think I'm going to pick up an inexpensive fretless, so I need to slap the cash on the bill for this one.
    But I'm not averse to hearing what you've got.

(That said, I'm really leaning toward selling.)

4. steve21

steve21 Banned

I'll give you a free bump for being honest about why you're sellin'.

5. mchristiano92

mchristiano92

Mar 25, 2006
    Wisconsin
    That is a beautiful guitar!!!!:bassist: I wish I had the $$$$:bawl:

6. UrbanIvy

UrbanIvy

Aug 1, 2004
    San Francisco
    I wish you made that same mistake with a 5 string HS model with a maple neck.

then i'd buy it.

7. Bass-only

Bass-only Supporting Member

Oct 9, 2001
    Cleveland
    E-mail sent!

8. bman

bman

Dec 4, 2000
    Sandown, N.H., USA
    Still in play! :D

9. I went over the 45-day return period on a $2300 item and they took it back anyway. Good customer relations I guess. You may want to still try a return, what do you have to lose? Even if they charge a return fee it may be less than the cut you're taking on reselling it. Good luck!

10. bman

bman

Dec 4, 2000
    Sandown, N.H., USA
    Buy my bass! :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.