Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

MM Sterling $750 with case or trade

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by pathdoc2, Jan 28, 2004.

1. pathdoc2

pathdoc2

Oct 16, 2002
    Allen, TX
    Hello, I just traded this bass away.
    I have a very near mint black MM Sterling with rosewood fingerboard with black tolex case.
    I am considering selling for $750 or would consider a trade for a good quality 6 string acoustic guitar (esp Tacoma, Guild or Taylor). All trade must be in excellent condition.
    Thanks.
    In pickguard is black pearl but I've changed it to tortoiseshell and I no longer have the black pearl pickguard.

2. pathdoc2

pathdoc2

Oct 16, 2002
    Allen, TX
    Another pic.

3. pathdoc2

pathdoc2

Oct 16, 2002
    Allen, TX
    Yet another pic.

4. pathdoc2

pathdoc2

Oct 16, 2002
    Allen, TX
    Here is a bad pic due to poor lighting. The tortoise pickguard is installed in this pic. A black strap in on the bass and kind of makes the pic look funny.

5. berklee46

berklee46 Supporting Member

Dec 19, 2000
    MA
    Steve,
    Sorry to jump into your thread, but with this new setup, I can't see any of your pictures...??

6. pathdoc2

pathdoc2

Oct 16, 2002
    Allen, TX
    I just agrreed to trade this bass for a 2000 MIA jazz with noiseless pickups with a J-retro that I'll install myself. Thanks for your interest.

7. berklee46

berklee46 Supporting Member

Dec 19, 2000
    MA
    Actually, I was more interested in why I couldn't see your pics. Although I'm sure it was a great bass ! :)

8. Just a consicence(sp?) of the new server/page.
    plus theres now going to be a limit on annual # of pics posted...
    Glenn