Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

MM Stingray 5 fretless - MUST SELL! $750!!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by gnome01, Jan 28, 2003.

1. gnome01

gnome01

Oct 30, 2001
    Bronx NY, USA
    OK, I can't believe I'm doing this, but I really need to sell this bass this week if I can. The bass is easily worth over $1000. Black, with unlined Pau Ferro fingerboard. Comes with an OK hard case. Strung with halfrounds. Fingerboard has some minor visible wear, but can't be felt and neck is perfect in every other respect. I've decided to keep my G&L 4 string fretless instead. $750 or some trades considered.

2. erikwhitton

erikwhitton Guest

Sep 20, 2002
    Portland, ME USA
    i am sort of interested in this. do you have any pictures?

thanks,
    erik

3. gnome01

gnome01

Oct 30, 2001
    Bronx NY, USA
    I'm sorry, I don't have any pics. The only significant ding is on one of the horns, and it's not very big, or noticeable. The neck is birdseye maple and the wood grain on the fingerboard is pretty emphasized. Hope that helps - I could meet you half way too or something if you're really interested. Thanks.

4. erikwhitton

erikwhitton Guest

Sep 20, 2002
    Portland, ME USA
    man- this is definitely a sweet deal. but i just 'crunched the numbers' and it looks like i won't have the cash for this until mid february.

i don't think you'll have a hard time selling it though. thanks for the reply.

-erik

5. gnome01

gnome01

Oct 30, 2001
    Bronx NY, USA
    Oh I know somebody wants this. Birdseye maple on the neck too - forgot to mention. But I would like to stick to reasonable driving distance to southwestern CT (includes NYC area).

6. gnome01

gnome01

Oct 30, 2001
    Bronx NY, USA
    Rebump. Had a buyer, but it didn't work out.

7. gnome01

gnome01

Oct 30, 2001
    Bronx NY, USA
    Tryin' again. I don't give up!

8. Davo737

Davo737

Feb 29, 2000
    Syracuse, NY
    you've got a pm.

regards,
    dave