1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

For Sale MM Stingray 5 Starry Night

Discussion in 'For Sale: Europe & International' started by M4verick, Feb 15, 2018.

1. M4verick

M4verick

Nov 24, 2012
    Lodz, Poland
    Price:
    Currency (EU and Intl):
    EUR
    Strings:
    My Location:
    Poland
    Ships to::
    • Worldwide
    • United States
    Hello,

I have for sale the Music Man Stingray 5 in exclusive dealer network "Starry Night" color.

The bass has been bought in march 2017 as a brand new and since then it has been played lightly a couple h. a week.

The condition is great, the guitar has no dings or damages anywhere (never has been dropped, always stored in case and pampered), the pots work smoothly and without any noise, the fret condition is excellent (obviously).

The only visible marks of playing are smooth areas on pick-guard visible under the light (the usual use sign).

It's setup to a MM standard, plays like a charm and looks amazing, unfortunately I want to sell it cause the MM sound is not for me after all (I'll plan to get back to a P bass).

It comes with the MM case in mint condition, all the papers and as a bonus I'm adding the brand new Ernie Ball Musician's toolkit:

Instrument Care | Ernie Ball

I will send the instrument worldwide with insured and tracked shipping.

I'm not interested in trades at the moment, I'll accept PayPal. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to msg. me.

1. 2. 3. 4. 5.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2018
  2. What's the weight, please?

3. M4verick

M4verick

Nov 24, 2012
    Lodz, Poland
    Around 4,8 KG IIRC.

I will check that and confirm later today when I'll get back from work.

4. M4verick

M4verick

Nov 24, 2012
    Lodz, Poland
    So I checked and it shows 4,7 KG on my scale.

Not exactly featherweight but the fingerboard is ebony which weights more then maple.

5. M4verick

M4verick

Nov 24, 2012
    Lodz, Poland
    still available

6. Still available? Time to move up to a Ray5 :)