1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

MM Stingray Fretless - SOUND CLIPS, PLEASE!!!

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by elementeighty, Jul 20, 2007.

1. elementeighty

elementeighty

Jun 23, 2007
    Hello there,
    I concider buying a MM Stingray 4 Fretless.
    The thing is that I live in Israel and there's only one store that sell MM stingray, but not fretless:(
    So they told me that if I decide to buy this bass, they can order it, but if I don't like the sound or whatever, I still have to pay for it.
    The Stingray is very comfortable for me, and I really like it's fretted sound [with maple fingerboard:p], but I never heard the fretless version before, just read very good reviews about it as a fretless bass.
    So let's get to the point - those of you who own this bass - can you please send me [here or P.M] sound clips of it? it's really improtant to me!

Thanks!

P.S: I wrote it for a friend:p

2. Baryonyx

Baryonyx Banned

Jul 11, 2005
    Marathon Man
    Some of the Pino Palladino fans around here will be able to direct you to the records on which he played a fretless Stingray.