1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

MM Style Humbucker Template for 6-String?!?!?!

Discussion in 'Luthier's Corner' started by cwebsterlusk, Nov 20, 2019.

1. cwebsterlusk

cwebsterlusk

Jan 19, 2013
    Belton, SC
    Please, please, please help me out. I need to find a template (printable) for routing 6-string bass pickups like the ones on the MM Bongo bass. I have had no luck thus far and I'm getting desperate.

2. Beej

Beej

Feb 10, 2007
    Vancouver Island
    You can make one pretty quickly if you have the pickup in hand?

3. cwebsterlusk

cwebsterlusk

Jan 19, 2013
    Belton, SC
    I do have it, but honestly I'm a little leery of screwing up making my own. I know, I know, I'm not leery of routing my bass but that's because I have lots if woodworking experience and the right tools. I usually prefer to use a template made by someone who knows what they're doing when they make it.

4. HaMMerHeD

HaMMerHeD

May 20, 2005

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 20, 2019
    washjayb and cwebsterlusk like this.
  5. cwebsterlusk

cwebsterlusk

Jan 19, 2013
    Belton, SC
    Perfect! That's the last bit I need to complete my rebuild. Thank you so much!

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 16, 2021