Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

mm

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by benjamintowle, May 13, 2001.

1. benjamintowle

benjamintowle Guest

Apr 3, 2001
    usa tewksbury mass
    i dont knwo what so bad about Jay Turser mm copy . i bouught one off of ebay to hold me over till i get the real deal.i put my trem in it .i am putting in like good pickups and controls that are costing me 200$.when i get the money for the real deal like the body and neck off of ebay i buy them to make like a cucstome eb string ray.like i like doing things like that. but i think Jay Turser mm copy bass for the money like i happy with it .like i kno it not that good but its a sound of its own.

2. snyderz

snyderz

Aug 20, 2000
    AZ mountains
    Cool...let us know how it turns out.
    Doc

3. benjamintowle

benjamintowle Guest

Apr 3, 2001
    usa tewksbury mass
    have decided to do this buy a carvin neck though.and like making a copy of les claypool 4 string with the trem not tha antimatter.but with my mm pickup. i so sorry about soelling right now

4. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    Mexico
    antimatter? cool i want a bass made of that!

your soelling is just fine

5. Ryan L.

Ryan L. Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 7, 2000
    West Fargo, ND
    Huh???

6. benjamintowle

benjamintowle Guest

Apr 3, 2001
    usa tewksbury mass
    antimatter is what he calls his new 4 strung bass i making a copy of the older one

7. yeah, i've tried a jay turser mm at a store around here once. it's not bad at all considering it's dirt cheap compared to the "real" ones. i would buy it and upgrade the pickups and put in a new bridge, but i'm saving up for something right now.

anyway...is your backspace key broken or something?