mmm... golden F

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by lousybassist, Feb 22, 2002.

1. If someone has $1 200 lying around, without knowing what to do with them, why not give Bass NorthWest a call and buy this one for me?
    I'll pay the shipping, if I must. :D

2. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    Bling Bling!

that's one helluva Pimp Bass!
  3. John Davis

John Davis Guest

Mar 27, 2001
    Houston, Texas
    What kind of board is that? Ebony? Rosewood? Cocabolo?
  4. JMX

JMX Vorsprung durch Technik

Sep 4, 2000
    Cologne, Germany
    How about this one?

5. Acording to "[t]he 5 piece multi-laminate bolt-on neck has been professionally converted to a fretless type with a lined Macassar Ebony fingerboard and a real sleek feel."
    Surprisingly enough, it doesn't sound as good as it looks. ;)
  6. Christopher

Apr 28, 2000
    New York, NY
    My guess would be massacar ebony.
  7. I prefer the more managable amount of strings on the F. ;)
    That Ritter is cool though. I wouldn't be terribly upset if someone gave me that either. :D
  8. neptoon

Jul 25, 2000
    summerville, sc
    i've yet to see a bass that jens ritter has built that doesn't make me drool. that is a _steal_ for an f bass. please, gawd, someone buy it
  9. neptoon

Jul 25, 2000
    summerville, sc

i wonder if that is the gold 7 stringer that jt played...the one that fieldy wants :eek: hee hee
  10. frederic b. hodshon

frederic b. hodshon Supporting Member

May 10, 2000
    Lake Forest, CA
    what a great guy.

told my secretary he vas david bowie.

11. xush

Jul 4, 2001
    mobile AL
    funny f, that Jens is a corker.
    He called me at the studio, we had a nice chat.
    It was right before NAMM though, & I forgot a few pertinent details...I emailed him recently, hope to hear back from him soon as to what a Jupiter is going to do to my bank account...
    & who knew he was a mime too?

PS, I've never seen an F go for lower $ than that gold one...isn't someone going to put us out of our misery?
  12. geshel

Oct 2, 2001
    I like the Ritter gold job better. The F reminds me of the bond babe in Goldfinger that got painted gold. Yeah, it was kind of hot, but you know she died and all. :) (the F looks like the paint is so thick it's still drying)
  13. the F looks (to me, that is) just like if someone was bored of the original colour and just sprayed it... :rolleyes:

but that Ritter.... whew... that's a beauty! :D
  14. SoComSurfing

SoComSurfing Mercedes Benz Superdome. S 127. R 22. S 12-13.

Feb 15, 2002
    Mobile, Al
    God, I hope Master P never sees that Ritter! That would be all we'd need! One of the No Limit soldiers or Cash Money Millionaires with a bass to match thier grill and thier iced out wrists! LOL!:D :D