"MMMMM, tasty meal fit for a King!"

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by P. Aaron, Feb 13, 2003.

1. "mmmmmmmmmmm, English roast........"
  2. Lion #1 "Hey, what do you want to eat tonight?'

Lion #2 "How about Chinese?"

Lion #1 "No! We ate the Ming family last night. How about Italian?"

Lion #2 "Okay, I forgot about that tour group that just arrived from Rome yesterday. Leo just called me from the other side of the valley - Peace corps volunteers from Bombay have just arrived."

Lion #1 "So it's Indian tomorrow night."

Lion #2 BURP!

3. Chriss62

Jul 24, 2000
    Austin, Texas
    It really sux that people are dead. Hmm. I was going to say it was funny but in mid post i decided that it wasn't.:confused:
  4. P. Aaron

P. Aaron Supporting Member

I agree, somewhere there's is someone who loved those that harm came to. But, Lions, Anacondas, alligators, cobras, grizzlies, polar bears, rattlesnakes, etc. have this nasty habit of not letting us just set up camp and admire them.

I am just amazed at how STUPID some people can be. Lions don't eat out of dishes after we go home, were walking flesh, and to a hungry animal on the plains of Africa, where most of the food runs pretty fast, un-armed humans can be a pretty easy/tasty investment for the Lion to make.

It's kind of like the warnings on a pack of cigarettes. It says it can kill you, you know it might, and you've more than likely seen it happen to someone/thing else...you'd think a light bulb would go off somewhere.
  5. jobu3

jobu3 Artist formerly known as Big Joe Supporting Member

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    oh the irony! :eek: :spit:
  6. Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
    Said one lion, "Wow! Who knew that these guys delivered!"

Okay, repeat after me: They're called "wild" animals for a reason!
  7. jasonbraatz

Oct 18, 2000
    Oakland, CA
    this is a travesty! these 'savannah terrorists' must be stopped! we can't let them get away with killing innocent people! this is an outrage! think about the children!!!

:rolleyes: x 1000