Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

MMW & Drew Carey

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by sargebaker, Jul 19, 2005.

1. sargebaker

sargebaker Commercial User

May 2, 2004
    Montreal QC CA
    owner/builder, ISLAND Instrument Mfg.
    I was watching the Drew Carey show today (well I was looking at it, everyone around me was tlaking) I'm not sure of the episode, it had somethign to do with Drew lying and teaching some little kid to lie and Newman (Seinfeld) played a lawyer or something. Well Anyways Oswold was wearing a Medeski, Martin & Wood shirt, grey with the orange Hand symbol. it really caught me by surprise... not somethign I'd expect on Drew carey!

2. Groundloop

Groundloop

Jun 21, 2005
    Toronto
    Oswald often wears t-shirts with 'out there' (in a good way!) band logo's on them. The first time I noticed was when he was wearing a Squirrel Nut Zippers shirt.

Side note: Wayne Knight (Newman) looked tiny compared to how he looked on 'Seinfeld'.

3. sargebaker

sargebaker Commercial User

May 2, 2004
    Montreal QC CA
    owner/builder, ISLAND Instrument Mfg.
    I know I had to do a double take to make sure iot was Newman! So I reckon' you saw the episode to? :p

4. Groundloop

Groundloop

Jun 21, 2005
    Toronto
    Yeah. I'm a freelancer, which right now means unemployed. Funny thing is, I never watched it when it was in first run, but I try to catch episodes when I'm home and not working.