MMW Pittsburgh 11/3

Discussion in 'Social Events and Get Togethers [BG]' started by J. Crawford, Oct 31, 2011.

1. J. Crawford

J. Crawford Supporting Member

Feb 15, 2008
    PA
    Anybody in? Its at Mr. Smalls theatre in Pittsburgh. Its one of the few times I'll be able to go to a show, as I'm not 21, and I don't want to miss out. I really don't want to go alone though, going with someone who appreciates the music would be great.

If you're interested, let me know. Tickets are only $25, so it won't break the bank.

Thanks,
    J.

2. disasterline

disasterline

Aug 6, 2007
    Pittsburgh
    if i still lived in pittsburgh :(

i always enjoyed going to mr.smalls for any kind of show, followed by a trip to the south side haha

3. J. Crawford

Feb 15, 2008
    PA
    I thought being in college, it'd be easy to find people into different types of music. I thought wrong.

Hopefully a TBer will be down.

4. J. Crawford

Feb 15, 2008
    PA
    Bump, come on folks!

5. watspan

watspan

Nov 25, 2002
    madison, wi
    post your show review please. going to see them sunday here in madison. one of my fave shows from a few years back was M, Schofield, MW

6. J. Crawford

Feb 15, 2008
    PA
    If I go, I definitely will.

7. santucci218

santucci218

Jan 26, 2007
    Pittsburgh
    Dummy. Should have told me. I could have got you free tickets and went with you, haha. Too late now I'm afraid. But for future reference.

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 22, 2021