Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Mobay45

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by rfalter, Mar 24, 2005.

1. rfalter

rfalter

Jul 20, 2004
    Pasadena, MD
    I didn't see any feedback for Larry, so I will start a new thread. I bought a good-as-new MM SR four string from him. This guy is FANTASTIC. He all but threw in the kitchen sink and for a great price. Great communication throughout the entire transaction. Excellent packing job ... arrived without a scratch. Larry's a top notch guy ! Good luck with your CD, man !

2. I picked up his used Hartke 3500 last week, priced very nice... great guy to deal with. :) exchanged some nice phone calls...I paid quick and he shipped quicker! Packing was exc.... I consider him a friend now, and hope to get him out fishin in MN when he visits next time.
    Keep it low bro , and best wishes.....Tallpaul

3. Been playing the heck out of my Hartke.....clean loads of power! THanks again Mobay
    Tallpaul

4. mchildree

mchildree Supporting Member

Sep 4, 2000
    AL/GA
    I bought Larry's G&L L2500, and it was in exactly the condition he described it. He shipped it fast, and he made sure I was happy. I'd deal with Larry again any time! A definite good guy...send him all your money and rest easy. :)

5. waveydavy

waveydavy

Feb 19, 2005
    Bought a beautiful Lakland 55-02 off larry. Its in absolutely perfect condition, as described. He is a pleasure to deal with and my bass arrived within a week- no mean feat as I live in the UK. Shipping cost very good. Bass was very well packed - he even sent it in a hard case (which I wasnt expecting as it wasnt mentioned in the advert or in our negotiations) Larry is a great guy to deal with and I thoroughly recomend his honest, helpful approach to trading