Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by rfalter, Mar 24, 2005.

1. rfalter

Jul 20, 2004
    Pasadena, MD
    I didn't see any feedback for Larry, so I will start a new thread. I bought a good-as-new MM SR four string from him. This guy is FANTASTIC. He all but threw in the kitchen sink and for a great price. Great communication throughout the entire transaction. Excellent packing job ... arrived without a scratch. Larry's a top notch guy ! Good luck with your CD, man !
  2. I picked up his used Hartke 3500 last week, priced very nice... great guy to deal with. :) exchanged some nice phone calls...I paid quick and he shipped quicker! Packing was exc.... I consider him a friend now, and hope to get him out fishin in MN when he visits next time.
    Keep it low bro , and best wishes.....Tallpaul
  3. Been playing the heck out of my Hartke.....clean loads of power! THanks again Mobay
  4. mchildree

mchildree Supporting Member

Sep 4, 2000
    I bought Larry's G&L L2500, and it was in exactly the condition he described it. He shipped it fast, and he made sure I was happy. I'd deal with Larry again any time! A definite good guy...send him all your money and rest easy. :)
  5. waveydavy

Feb 19, 2005
    Bought a beautiful Lakland 55-02 off larry. Its in absolutely perfect condition, as described. He is a pleasure to deal with and my bass arrived within a week- no mean feat as I live in the UK. Shipping cost very good. Bass was very well packed - he even sent it in a hard case (which I wasnt expecting as it wasnt mentioned in the advert or in our negotiations) Larry is a great guy to deal with and I thoroughly recomend his honest, helpful approach to trading