1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Mobile Cube Anyone?!

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by llamalor2112, Sep 28, 2008.

1. llamalor2112

llamalor2112 Banned

Sep 18, 2007
    Holy Crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::hyper:
    This little thing is absolutely the most amazing piece of equipment that I have ever owned. I bought one for use during marching band season (small school = not much volume required:smug:) and was just happy to have something to play through. So, I get home and open it up and start dinkin with the features. Some great sounding effects here people!:eek: The distortion combined with the chorus is an absolute dream. It's so great with my Geddy that I ran a cable from the headphone port into my Acoustic B200 and it outperforms most effects pedals I use. There's no hiss or anything, just pure aural bliss!
    So now I have a great travel amp, Marching band amp, and a new effects circuit!
    (Plus it has a center cancel function for use with mp3 players that cancels out different instruments and makes jamming freakin fun.)
    Seriously, I have never had so much fun with a new toy. Roland Mobile Cube Highly recommended!!!:D

2. llamalor2112

llamalor2112 Banned

Sep 18, 2007
    Seriously? No one has used one? Has anyone at least heard of it? It's a pretty sweet little beast.

3. Darkstrike

Darkstrike Return Of The King!

Sep 14, 2007
    You mean the Micro Cube?

Edit, I found the thing, seems really intresting.

4. Thangfish

Thangfish ...overly qualified for janitorical deployment...

Hmmm... stereo with 2x4" speakers? What do you think of them?
    Is the enclosure ported?

I ordered a Pignose Hog 30 because it at least has an 8".
    Not expecting much, but needed battery powered way to blend my ABG with 2 acoustic guitars.

5. seriously, you can't make a post like this without pics.