SOLD Modded Micro POG / Trade

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by oranje, Jul 6, 2017.

1. oranje

oranje Living deliciously Supporting Member

Feb 1, 2010
    San Diego
    Price:
    $120
    Hola TB. I received a heavily modded EHX micro POG in a recent trade. I am not sure who did the mod or new paint job, nor did the guy I got it from. Works fine and tracks great, but I have redundancy with my synth and OC-2. The right switch is traditional and get the upper octave sound and then you can add sub with the left switch (so it seems). I honestly have not played with much it since i received it. Cool one off pedal in great shape, Would like to swap this for an easy to use, quality compressor, +cash ok. Note: bottom has some quality velcro but it is fur , not hook side. Asking $120 obo shipped conus. Thank you!

IMG_3170.JPG IMG_3171.JPG

2. superheavyfunk

superheavyfunk 音楽は人生だ

Mar 11, 2013
    Toronto
    Looks interesting. What are the extra set of knobs for?

3. oranje

Feb 1, 2010
    San Diego
    My understanding is for sub octave. So you Have the normal up / 12 string sound, and another level so to speak with sub control (bottom knobs) like two POGs in one. I *think* it is similar to the T1M mod.

superheavyfunk likes this.
  4. oranje

Feb 1, 2010
    San Diego
    Feel free to make offers, I would like to move this! Trades?

5. vvvmmm

vvvmmm

Dec 6, 2016
    Chi
    PM'd.

6. oranje

Feb 1, 2010
    San Diego
    PM's answered.

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 24, 2021