Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Modified '92 Fender P-Bass

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by kevink, Dec 25, 2001.

1. kevink

kevink Supporting Member

Dec 25, 2001
    Glendale, Calif.
    American made, all natural blonde finish, no pick guard. Bass came with active electronics with dual P-Bass style pickup in front and J-bass rear pickup. Gutted that setup, and went with passive Seymour Duncans with custom pots. Has been in case under bed for last 7 years, in mint condition, beautiful piece of wood, maple neck, awesome tone. Even sounds good unplugged! Comes with lockable hard shell Fender case. Been out of music, any reasonable offer considered. E-mail for serial no. and maybe I can get some pictures made. kevin@exsellsales.com

2. Can you give us a ballpark estimate of what kind of money you're looking for? Thanks.

3. kevink

kevink Supporting Member

Dec 25, 2001
    Glendale, Calif.
    I think I paid about $700 for it back then (can't remember,..hmmm?), and the mod work probably cost me another $300 or so. But I'd probably let it go for anything near $375 plus shipping. Maybe someone could also clue me in on the best way to ship a bass to a customer. I live in the L.A. area. Money order or paypal are preferred. Thanks a lot!

4. kevink

kevink Supporting Member

Dec 25, 2001
    Glendale, Calif.
    Picture of bass:

5. kevink

kevink Supporting Member

Dec 25, 2001
    Glendale, Calif.
    another pic

6. kevink

kevink Supporting Member

Dec 25, 2001
    Glendale, Calif.
    last one. thanks.

7. kevink

kevink Supporting Member

Dec 25, 2001
    Glendale, Calif.
    Still available, make me an offer! I'm dealing, need to clear out some space in home, thanks!

8. kevink

kevink Supporting Member

Dec 25, 2001
    Glendale, Calif.
    sold thank you