TRADED Modified Quilter BB800 and BassDock 12 Cabinet

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by JoeDoe, Mar 30, 2021.

1. JoeDoe

JoeDoe Drummist turning bassist. Supporting Member

Jul 21, 2018
    Florence, AL
    Price:
    United States
    Both pieces come with all original accessories and packaging. The BD is less than 2 months old and the BB800 has been used sparingly at best! Please note: This is a unique BB800 in that I sent it to Quilter to have the fan modified for quieter operation like it is on the BB802.

Could do $400 for the cab and $500 for the amp. $850 for the bundle.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 4, 2021
  2. Pocket4

Pocket4 Supporting Member

Dec 9, 2013
    New Hampshire
    This combo is my trusted rig. So many things to love about it. Glwts.

3. whats depth,,,, is it a rolling EQ or everything maxed and maybe just cuts the signal path? this is one of those amps Id buy it now if I could play it.... but I heard their still US Made which is rare with the class D's.

4. LennyJ

LennyJ Supporting Member

Dec 10, 2001
    Acworth, Georgia
    Sorry for adding to your post - but the Depth knob control mostly the bass and the contour is for mids - and that is it. I have one and love it - simple not lots of knobs to turn because they are there.

5. emblymouse

emblymouse exempt Supporting Member

Jan 22, 2006
    Incoming

6. McCrae

McCrae

Dec 6, 2016
    Would you split them up?

7. JoeDoe

Jul 21, 2018
    Florence, AL
    Really prefer to sell as a complete rig, but shoot me a DM if you have a proposal.

8. xsnrg27

xsnrg27 Supporting Member

Jan 21, 2015
    Florida
    I have the same head with the baseliner 1x12. As stated above so much versatility.

9. Can this amp get some grit,,, maybe max the master and tweak the gain? Im looking for that p bass with a pick and some gritty almost svt sound but in a small package...... for the record ive been using a markbass blackline 250 on a mb pro 4x10 and i love it but wondering about a smaller package that can get that same feel. I tried one of these this past weekend but I couldn't turn it up.

10. JoeDoe

Jul 21, 2018
    Florence, AL
    in my limited experience, it does a pseudo-light overdriven thing on the maxed end of things. Gain cranked yields a Tibet/compression-ey vibe. Not really traditional OD. I don’t think that was in the designers mind for this rig.

11. So if im digging the markbass this isnt really close? I like that its usa made and its small,,, if it had the volume to go against a 100wt heavily distorted 2x12 and fairly loud drummer im really intrigued

12. Col Pruse

Col Pruse

May 28, 2003
    Savannah, GA
    I had the Quilter amp for a few years. It can get super loud. No issues keeping up with a band. I think it has more punch than the Markbass amps I've played.

13. inthevelvet

inthevelvet Supporting Member

Jul 2, 2012
    Washington DC
    What trades are you looking for?

14. teej

teej Venmo @teej1986

Aug 19, 2004
    Sheffield, AL 35660
    Just wanted to say greetings from the other side of the river! :thumbsup: