1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Moding a delay pedal with expression pedals for delay time and feedback?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by NoiseNinja, Jan 31, 2017.

1. NoiseNinja

NoiseNinja Experimental-psychedelic-ambient-noise-drone Banned

Feb 23, 2011
    Denmark
    The Mooer EchoVerb seems pretty cool, a combined digital emulation of a tape delay device (45-1600 Ms) and some kind of room reverb:
    mooer-micro_echoverb_001.
    They run at the same time, and you control the parameters of both by switching the little switch on the top of the pedal to respectively delay or echo.

Also it is the cheapest one of it's kind that combine both delay and reverb I was able to find.

Now the thing I have in mind doing with it is to buy two cheap expression pedals and connect them to the pedal in place of respectively the Time/Tone and FB/Decay pot.

Now my question is:

How easy would this surgery be?

Is it as simple as opening the pedal and solder off the pots and instead solder the wires from the expression pedals to where the pots has been connected, or would it require more than as such?

Last edited: Jan 31, 2017
  2. NoiseNinja

NoiseNinja Experimental-psychedelic-ambient-noise-drone Banned

Feb 23, 2011
    Denmark
    Bump!