Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

MODNY

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by rnlytton, Aug 7, 2005.

1. rnlytton

rnlytton

May 23, 2003
    Naples, FL
    I recently did a bass trade with MODNY that went perfectly. MODNY is a great communicator and followed through on our deal flawlessly. I'd happily do business with MODNY again.

rnlytton

2. C-5KO

C-5KO

Mar 9, 2005
    Toronto, Canada
    Purchase a pedal from Modny. Smooth transaction! Thanks!

3. JoshB

JoshB A great man is always willing to be little. -RWE Supporting Member

I got a pedal from Eric and no lie, when I got it it took me 5 minutes to get the thing out of the package!! It was insane!! Very good condition and easy transaction. Thanks again!!

4. sean_w_mcgrath

sean_w_mcgrath does this forum name make me look fat?

Bought a pedal from him, shipment was incredibly fast, it was well packaged and in excellent condition (exactly as described). I would definitely buy from him again!

5. seaKamp

seaKamp

Jun 30, 2005
    Chicago
    Eric and I made a trade... pedals for a CA9. I love the pedals and pedal board, great stuff and great doin business with ya.

-Craig

6. tombowlus

tombowlus If it sounds good, it is good Gold Supporting Member

Apr 3, 2003
    North central Ohio
    Editor-in-Chief, Bass Gear Magazine
    I sold my Accugroove Gordo to Eric, and he was exceptionally good to deal with. Communication was excellent, payment was prompt, and he was always courteous and professional.

Enjoy!

Tom.

7. MODNY

MODNY Guest

Nov 9, 2004
    thanks everyone for the good words!

i understand how important buying/selling gear is to everyone, especially when it involves shipping into canada. i try my hardest to satisfy everyone!

once again, thank you.

8. MODNY

MODNY Guest

Nov 9, 2004
  9. jar240

jar240 Supporting Member

I bought Eric's AccuGroove Tri210L. He was very easy going and good to deal with. He packed it like it could survive a 50-foot drop!

Thanks Eric!

Chris