1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Modulus 25th Anniversary Quantum 5 Semi-Holowbody

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by asg618, Jul 18, 2007.

1. asg618

asg618

Jan 9, 2006
    Improperly listed classified - voluntarily retracted. Sorry, gang.

2. Eric Moesle

Eric Moesle Supporting Member

Sep 21, 2001
    Columbus OH
    Just a little rule violation - nothing to see here, folks . . .

3. asg618

asg618

Jan 9, 2006
    Sorry - please straighten me out. What's the rule violation? Let me know and I'll do what I can to correct. Thanks!

4. rockstarbassist

rockstarbassist Banned

Apr 30, 2002
    The Woodlands, TX
    Endorsing Artist: HCAF
    There is a Classifieds Forum, which is where this should be. There is a requirement to be a Supporting Member.
    SPAM like this is not allowed in the Basses or Amps or any other but Classifieds.
    Also eBay auctions are not allowed to be linked to Classifieds threads until they've been open for 7-10 days (?) IIRC.

OTOH, that is a beautiful bass and I'd know, coming from the #1 Modulus fan around these here parts! ;)

5. asg618

asg618

Jan 9, 2006
    Gotcha - thanks for the lowdown. I'll see if I can retract this thread, and I apologize for not looking into the rules before posting this. Never even occurred to me.

Best all!

6. rockstarbassist

rockstarbassist Banned

Apr 30, 2002
    The Woodlands, TX
    No problem. :)

7. asg618

asg618

Jan 9, 2006
    Shoot, folks, I don't see a way to cancel this thread. Again, my apologies. If anyone knows how to do it, please advise. Otherwise, I'll just take this as a lesson learned and go ahead and become a Supporting Member so I can list in the Classifieds in the future. Thanks!

8. rockstarbassist

rockstarbassist Banned

Apr 30, 2002
    The Woodlands, TX
    Go to the "Edit" tab, "Advanced Features" and you should be able to delete your initial post. This will delete the thread.