1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD modulus and lakland for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by nalapit13, Feb 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nalapit13

nalapit13 official player and catcher of bass Supporting Member

Jul 6, 2007
    Middlesex, NJ
    i got this modulus from Josh B a couple of months ago:
    http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=394207

i am selling basically every bass i own to fund a elrick single cut. i am going to orlando on my honeymoon next month and i just found out i am going to be within 10 miles of Bass Central!!!!!!!!!!!! so i am going to have G.A.S. until the end of march.

this bass is a great player. it has its share of battle scars. i took pics of the dents around the input jack. it has some missing clear coat on the headstock in spots too. none of this affects the playing or the sound of this instrument. it sounds amazing. someone before Josh put the pickguard on. there is no damage under it. it has hipshot ultralight tuners, and a BAII bridge, along with the factory direct upgrades like the quilted maple top, and a Bartolini 2 band preamp and bartolini pickups.comes with a modulus hardshell case. if it the last bass standing and i get rid of everything else first i am going to keep it. so don't drag your feet on this one guys!!

asking $1100 shipped CONUS. i accept paypal or postal money order

dscn0280.
    dscn0281.
    dscn0282.

this is a 2006 lakland skyline dunn bass. it sounds amazing. but needs to go to fund the elrick. i bought it new from sam ash in november? i think? i bought the brown tortoise shell from jeannie pickguards. i will include the white pickguard too. it has fralin p pickup in it. i will ship this in a gig bag or road runner case, depending on what guitar center has in stock once it sells. i couldn't get a clear pic so the color of it looks weird in the pics. but the color is candy apple red. this bass is still in new condition. it is beautiful!!

asking $900 shipped CONUS i accept paypal or postal money order

dscn0284.
    dscn0283.

2. nalapit13

Jul 6, 2007
    Middlesex, NJ
    monday i am at work and wish i was home playing bass BUMP.

3. nalapit13

Jul 6, 2007
    Middlesex, NJ
    evening bump

4. nalapit13

Jul 6, 2007
    Middlesex, NJ
    this is the i am off to ebay in 24 hours BUMP. if noone is interested both of these will be on ebay tuesday night

5. birminghambass

birminghambass Supporting Member

Sep 18, 2002
    Birmingham, AL
    What's the weight of the Modulus, also is it red or dark orange(yeah, I'm picky)?

6. That Modulus would look great next to my royal velvet Q5. If anyone wants to buy my Gibson Ripper I will buy the Modulus. ;-)

7. nalapit13

Jul 6, 2007
    Middlesex, NJ
    the weight of the modulus looks to be around 9 lbs on my bathroom scale. as far as the color........it looks to be more toward the dark orange side rather than the red. but i wouldn't necessarily call it orange. if that makes sense?!

8. evito

evito

Dec 17, 2006
    Antioch, California
    Got pics of the ripper? How much? I am interested in the ripper if you can send me specs etc...

9. nalapit13

Jul 6, 2007
    Middlesex, NJ
    oh boy....i smell a three way trade comin.....

10. evito, pm'd pics.....

11. nalapit13

Jul 6, 2007
    Middlesex, NJ
    good morning BUMP. i have a hit on the lakland. still looking for something on the modulus. the modulus will be on ebay tonight if noone on TB is interested.

12. nalapit, please PM me the link to your auction when you list it. I am still PM'ing back and forth with evito.

I can't believe I am considering getting rid of the Ripper....it sounds great.

Modulus bump!

13. nalapit13

Jul 6, 2007
    Middlesex, NJ
    pm coming your way sleepy monkey

14. nalapit13

Jul 6, 2007
    Middlesex, NJ
    one last bump before the lakland goes on ebay tonight....

15. nalapit13

Jul 6, 2007
    Middlesex, NJ
    modulus is on hold......lakland is off to ebay. thanks for looking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.