1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Modulus/Fender 4 String Lined Fretless

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by LennyJ, Oct 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LennyJ

LennyJ Supporting Member

Dec 10, 2001
    Acworth, Georgia
    This is a 2002 lined fretless Modulus neck attached to a complete 2012 fender American standard Jazz bass in Charcoal Mist/Frost.

A friend on mine got a VJF bass from Modulus directly, played it for a bit and decided that the graphite neck was not for him. He replaced the Modulus neck with a wood neck and removed all hardware for the new wood neck.

I got the 2012 Fender Loaded Jazz body here on Talk Bass to complete this project. The body is the 2012 with Custom shop pickups and with the high mass bridge, the body is 100% original except for the schaller strap pins I put on the bass.

I added new string tree and tuners. The tuners are Schaller’s made for a Carvin that I had so I used what I had, that is why I put the Harley Davidson stickers on them (they can be taken off).

The Loaded body is also for sale on Talk bass and there is a small scuff in the clear coat on the bottom horn under the neck - pic added.

There is no damage to the neck or fret board with only a little and I mean very little surface marks where there were round wounds on it. Since I have had it there have been only flats on it. I put the bass together in Feb/Mar 2012.

The bass plays great with low action – but it is not for me. I do not want this bass sitting in a closet or case.

My friend was a great person and player, he died almost 2 years ago and I got the neck from the family thru a friend of his.

If you want further info, please contact me.

Buyer to pay with pay pal (confirmed shipping only) CONUS SHIPPED ONLY for $1000.00 No trades please.

Since Modulus is not in production at the moment, this might be the time to get a Modulus fretless – there are getting hard to find.

Attached Files:

2. LennyJ

LennyJ Supporting Member

Dec 10, 2001
    Acworth, Georgia
    Some more pics.

Attached Files:

3. LennyJ

LennyJ Supporting Member

Dec 10, 2001
    Acworth, Georgia
    more pics

forgot to mention, bass will come in a brand new hardshell TSA style case.

Attached Files:

4. LennyJ

LennyJ Supporting Member

Dec 10, 2001
    Acworth, Georgia
    On hold deal in progress.

5. LennyJ

LennyJ Supporting Member

Dec 10, 2001
    Acworth, Georgia
    the neck has sold, but the body is still available and listed here under accessories.

Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.