1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Modulus Flea 4 w/ Lane Poor For Trade or Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by ebladeboi123, Jun 15, 2007.

1. ebladeboi123

ebladeboi123

Jul 11, 2005
    Oberlin, Oh
    Hey, I'll get right to it. It's a Modulus Flea 4 black sparkle, matching headstock, TI Powerbass strings, Bartolini 2 band EQ, Bad Ass II Brigde, and the ever sought Lane Poor pickup (came that way).

It's an older model, so it's not brand spanking new, but it plays like butter, and I've never had a problem with it.

The pictures aren't the greatest, but I can't help the fact that my camera is bad :(

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v139/OrracleFreak/1c3fea7d.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v139/OrracleFreak/HPIM2665.jpg

Trades: I'd like to see some 5 strings, I have a 4 that is my workhorse and I'd love to get a solid 5 now. I'd especially like to see either a Dingwall AB or a Bossa Bass. But I'm open to pretty much any solid 5 string (or a 4 string I can't say no to)
    Price: I'd like around 1400 for it (prefer to trade).

Thanks for you time,
    Danny

2. iloveloosey

iloveloosey Guest

Sep 9, 2000
    sent ya pm

3. Interested in a Ric 4003 in Jetglow?

4. smokey713

smokey713

Jun 28, 2006
    Cynthiana, Ky
    i have a 1992 NOS custom paint job warwick corvette in MINT condition. 1992 is the first year these were available in the united states and they also no longer use the wood that this one has u cant even special order them, comes with gig bag strap and strap locks.

5. ebladeboi123

ebladeboi123

Jul 11, 2005
    Oberlin, Oh
    I'll PM people later I just got back from a gig (didn't use this one). But I'll PM later like I said. Just a little FYI I've never met a Warwick I like other than the Dolphins and thats sorta a stretch I'm sorry.

And most importantly... I forgot to mention the OHSC it comes with! I think logo maybe red though, I'm sorry...

Danny

6. ebladeboi123

ebladeboi123

Jul 11, 2005
    Oberlin, Oh
    bump

7. TheBrad

TheBrad Baby step bassist - 90% n00b

Jan 16, 2006
    Mountain View,CA
    Any sound clips?

8. ebladeboi123

ebladeboi123

Jul 11, 2005
    Oberlin, Oh
    I think I used it on the Mrs. ADL track for my band, but I'm not sure. But no isolated soundclips sorry...

Dan

9. schmittuml

schmittuml

Oct 25, 2004
    Lowell, MA
    PM'd ya some pics of a trade

10. birdsg

birdsg

Dec 18, 2003
    Birmingham England
    PM sent for straight sale.

11. birdsg

birdsg

Dec 18, 2003
    Birmingham England
    Did you receive a PM?

12. WarriorJoe7

WarriorJoe7 Inactive

Mar 12, 2004
    Syracuse, NY
    PM sent...

13. ebladeboi123

ebladeboi123

Jul 11, 2005
    Oberlin, Oh
    SOLD!

14. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 5, 2021