Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Modulus Flea 5 with lane Poor $1000!!!!!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Tim Cole, Aug 2, 2004.

1. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
    Selling at a loss for a quick sale, I hate to do it but other purchases forces sale. Highly sought after lane poor humbucker, bart 3 band with push/pull active-passive switching, in overall EX condition with only one blemish to speak of, one finich crack in the neck pocket area, that is cosmetic and NOT structural, finish only.

I am losing my tail at this price, so it is firm. Comes with a beat up, but still functional SKB case. I have this listed on ebay with a bart MMC pup in it for $900, but thought I would offer it here with the Lane poor at a substantial discount of what the LP models are going for. (The lane poor is this basses original pickup as well).

Hurry up and snag this deal before someone else gets it!

2. modflea

modflea

Apr 26, 2004
    Lafayette, LA
    I was about to PM you but I checked ebay and it's gone again! :bawl:

Nooooooo!!!!!! :crying:

If the sale doesn't go through this time, PM me.

3. cheezewiz

cheezewiz

Mar 27, 2002
    Ohio
    Someone grab this. I've played it and its a smokin bass. If I hadnt just bought a motorcycle, this would be mine.

4. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
    Ya well, if SOMEONE wouldn't of went out and bought a bike, and twisting OTHERS arms to get one too, I wouldn't be selling it :D (actually, I think the arm twisting was more the other way around lol)

Someone grabbed it on the bay, so for now......she's spoken for.

Thanks!

5. Jeff Moote

Jeff Moote Supporting Member

Oct 11, 2001
    Beamsville, ON, Canada
    sweet bass, but too bad it wasn't a 4 ;)

glad you've had luck selling anyway