1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Modulus Genesis G2T Guitar

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by iriegnome, Jul 26, 2016.

1. iriegnome

iriegnome Bassstar style Supporting Member

Nov 23, 2001
    Kenosha, WI 53140
    Price:
    Modulus G2T. In fantastic condition. Everything works. Will have new strings and a basic set up before shipping. Sounds amazing. Neck is fast and clean. Missing the tremolo bar. Light pick scratches on the front under the pickup and a quarter size rub where the stand rubbed into the finish (On the back side only). Neck, board and frets in great condition. Comes with an gig bag Other than that, this guitar is immense playing and sounding. This is a very early production 1998. So there are some minor differences from the later models. There is a neck tilt adjuster on this guitar. Something the later ones do not have. Also there is a tremolo adjustment set screw on the back of the guitar as well. I did not pull the pickups, but they are not the rail pickups from the later ones. I am willing to ship anywhere in the world at the cost of the buyer after funds clear. Please contact me for shipping quotes to anywhere other than the Lower 48. Flat rate for the Lower 48 US states. eyd76mmbodjp7mjiwjpe. rsjdlu16tkg4pvtv2v6t.

Attached Files:

2. iriegnome

Nov 23, 2001
    Kenosha, WI 53140
    Oh I forgot, this body and neck are red cedar.. Beautiful as can be. Pic's do not do it justice. Also, this is all original as far as I can tell

3. RamblerKW

RamblerKW

Sep 13, 2014
    Oh man, I was really hoping this was a carbon-fiber. GLWTS.

4. iriegnome

Nov 23, 2001
    Kenosha, WI 53140
    I think that all the full graphite neck guitars from Modulus were the Black Knife series. I am sure there are a few more, but all the Genesis models (Guitar and Bass) are wood wrapped graphite.

5. RamblerKW

RamblerKW

Sep 13, 2014
    Thanks for the info gnome :)

iriegnome likes this.
  6. iriegnome

Nov 23, 2001
    Kenosha, WI 53140
    PM's all returned.. Still available

7. iriegnome

Nov 23, 2001
    Kenosha, WI 53140
    This wonderful guitar is back on the market. Thought it was going to a new home, but the buyer backed out. So, Here it is... It really needs to be played and loved.
    PRICE DROP***** $1150 + half shipping***************

8. iriegnome

Nov 23, 2001
    Kenosha, WI 53140
    Still available..