Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Modulus Genesis VJ

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Chrisrm, Dec 30, 2004.

1. Chrisrm

Chrisrm Bass Virtuoso Wannabe

Feb 10, 2002
    Colchester, CT
    Here's another attempt for my Modulus Genesis VJ. It's a great looking, sounding, playing bass, I'm just not a Jazz bass person, I guess. It is Metallic Red with a maple fret board. It plays extremely well with low action. It has the "truss rod," so the neck relief is adjustable. The bass has Dimarzio Ultrajazz pickups and a Badass bridge. It also comes with a Modulus gig bag. It is in excellent condition with a small ding on the upper horn, visible in the pics.

As far as trades go, with very few exceptions, it's gotta be 4 string. I'm looking for another Modulus, either a Quantum with Lane Poors or a Flea. Also would be interested in an Alembic, older Tobias, Pre-EB, string through Stingray, an EB Sabre, or ??? (I'm open to suggestions). I'm willing to add cash for the right bass. Straight sale, I'm looking to get $1000 for it.

Feel free to e-mail with any questions:
    crmeyer at comcast dot net.

Modulus Pictures

Thanks,
    Chris

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Chrisrm

Feb 10, 2002
    Colchester, CT
    Please excuse my crummy photography skills; the bass looks much better in person!

A couple of more pics:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Chrisrm

Feb 10, 2002
    Colchester, CT
    New Year's bump.

Thanks,
    Chris

4. Chrisrm