1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Modulus Genesis VJ

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Chrisrm, Dec 30, 2004.

1. Chrisrm

Chrisrm Bass Virtuoso Wannabe

Feb 10, 2002
    Colchester, CT
    Here's another attempt for my Modulus Genesis VJ. It's a great looking, sounding, playing bass, I'm just not a Jazz bass person, I guess. It is Metallic Red with a maple fret board. It plays extremely well with low action. It has the "truss rod," so the neck relief is adjustable. The bass has Dimarzio Ultrajazz pickups and a Badass bridge. It also comes with a Modulus gig bag. It is in excellent condition with a small ding on the upper horn, visible in the pics.

As far as trades go, with very few exceptions, it's gotta be 4 string. I'm looking for another Modulus, either a Quantum with Lane Poors or a Flea. Also would be interested in an Alembic, older Tobias, Pre-EB, string through Stingray, an EB Sabre, or ??? (I'm open to suggestions). I'm willing to add cash for the right bass. Straight sale, I'm looking to get $1000 for it.

Feel free to e-mail with any questions:
    crmeyer at comcast dot net.

Modulus Pictures

Thanks,
    Chris

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Chrisrm

Feb 10, 2002
    Colchester, CT
    Please excuse my crummy photography skills; the bass looks much better in person!

A couple of more pics:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Chrisrm

Feb 10, 2002
    Colchester, CT
    New Year's bump.

Thanks,
    Chris

4. Chrisrm