1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Modulus Genesis VJ4 Jazz Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Hopter, Jan 19, 2017.

1. Hopter

Hopter Supporting Member

Feb 3, 2010
    Santa Barbara
    Price:
    Strings:
    Thanks for taking a look at this gorgeous 2008 Modulus GVJ4, used but in excellent condition with the exception of a very small chip at the neck pocket (pictured). Comes with Aguilar pickups, according to Aguilar they were one of the final development runs of the 60s pickups they sell now, Aguilar is stamped on bottom but not in white on the top like their production pickups. Bass weighs in a 9 lbs 13 ounces but feels lighter due to the excellent balance. I hesitantly post this for sale, its an AMAZING bass through and through but its on the heavier side for this low back and a long standing shoulder issue; Im seriously considering keeping it and having a new body made but its for sale, for now :).

• Alder Body in Vintage White
    • Chechen Fretboard
    • Aguilar pups
    • Gotoh Tuners

Attached Files:

floydman, funk7856 and Hans Gruber like this.
  2. Hans Gruber

Hans Gruber

Jun 18, 2003
    Los Angeles
    Good god that's perfect!

3. engedi1

engedi1 Supporting Member

Sep 16, 2005
    Nashville
    WANT!!

4. engedi1

engedi1 Supporting Member

Sep 16, 2005
    Nashville
    Any trade interests? I have a gorgeous 5 string jazz bass with sadowsky pickups and electronics that is under 8 lbs. It's the lightest 5 string I have ever played. Any interest?

5. rbutler2

rbutler2 Supporting Member

Dec 12, 2007
    Minneapolis, MN
    PM sent.